If you want one of the highest THC strains of 2019, then this might be a very good choice.
Granddaddy Purp is a very high yielding and a very potent marijuana strain. You will get a lot of THC in every single BUD on the plant.
Once you plant the marijuana, it will take around 8 to 9 weeks for it to blossom. You will see as the buds get bigger, they will turn dense and have a dark purple tinge color on them.
The buds will be dripping of THC; you will be able to spot them easily as they are white shiny like crystals on the plant.
The marijuana strain gives out a very sweet aroma along with a hint of sandalwood odor. Upon smoking it, you will taste a bit of sweetness and a bit of grape taste.
If you want to use one of the best indica strains as medicinal marijuana, then that will also work great because this marijuana strain is very efficient in treating things like pain, stress, strain, and insomnia.
This marijuana strain is very THC high and will give you a very instant buzz, and body stoned feeling.
- Seedbank: MSNL
- Sex: Feminized
- Pack Size: 10, 20 and 30 seeds
- Variety: Indica
- Flowering Type: Photoperiod
- Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
- Flowering Time: 8 to 9 weeks
- Where to Grow: Indoor and Outdoor
- Medical Conditions: Insomnia, stress, pain, and strain
- Taste / Flavor: Sweet and Grape
- Effect: Instant high and body stone
- Plant Height: Medium 100cm to 180 cm
- THC Content: 15% to 18%
- Yield: 400 to 500 g/m2
- Outdoor Harvest: Early October