Chemical Formula of Product:
Benefits of product:
• Although primarily relaxing, Blue Dream’s mellow effects are powerfully challenged
by the energetic, uplifting properties. Patients who use it feel uplifted, energized and
creative, while still enjoying a mellow experience guaranteed to leave them hungry.
• As a mood-enhancer, Blue Dream is effective against anxiety, depression, stress,
fatigue and PTSD.
• Since Blue Dream boosts appetite, it is a good choice for people who experience
nausea due to cancer treatment or gastrointestinal issues.
• The strain is also a powerful analgesic, which doctors prescribe for chronic pain, neck
pain, back pain, joint pain, inflammation, headaches, migraines, fibromyalgia, muscle
pain, inflammation and arthritis.
The terpene profile for Blue Dream is as follows:
• A/B Pinene – Terpene responsible for adding a pine-like aroma to cannabis (and other plants). Also acts as an anti-inflammatory, bronchiodialator, memory aid and neural stimulant (improves alertness).
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
No information is available about additional ingredients; however, the manufacturer is fully compliant with government regulations as a licensed producer, which includes third-party lab testing for toxins and other contaminants.
Side effects of product:
Some patients report negative side effects when using Blue Dream:
• Dry mouth
• Dry eyes
• Paranoia (rare)
• Anxiety (rare)
Source of product: Blueberry Indica + Haze
Origin of product: Santa Cruz, California
Blue Dream’s origins are a mystery. We do know that it originated in Santa Cruz, California and gained recognition as a medical strain. However, it was soon discovered by a famous breeder named DJ Short, who created the version available today. Blue Dream is a sativa-dominant hybrid between Blueberry Indica and Haze.
Blue Dream is available through WeedMD, a licensed Canadian medical cannabis producer. They operate from a “state-of-the-art” 26,000 square foot facility in Aylmer, Ontario.
Keep in mind that WeedMD does offer compassionate pricing. Those who qualify receive 20% off all orders.